-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Speaker volume fluctuating

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:27:29 -0400

I have given up on my Creative Sound Blaster (platinum) sound working.  My
brother initially installed it and had it working, then it stopped and he or
I cant get it going again.  I havent even been able to try out the recording
part where I can use a "real" microphone and all.  I had logitech speakers
also (two) with a woofer.  And the woofer cord always crackled Loud and
scared me.  Anyhow, he got the old sound card working that came with the
computer so I am back to that.

christy