-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Some HTML some TEXT

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 15:46:13 -0400

The number came through on that one post.  If you remove it from most of
your posts, you may fair better by removing it completely and just adding it
to the posts where you need it.  Go to Tools > Options, select the Signature
tab and adjust your sig as you see fit.       :O)

As for the HTML, I'm at a loss as to what's going on with that.  I suspect
it has to do with the severs involved, but I have no advice on how to make
changes to the behavior.