-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Slipstreaming and cloning WAS: Re: Email Clients . . . 2 at once?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:02:56 -0400

Don,
    I forgot to mention that it appears we're working on opposite sides of
the same coin, so to speak.  My interest is only in those utilities and
functions I can use during tech calls to clients homes.  As such, I have
absolutely zero use for items such as portable spreadsheets, email clients,
multimedia convertors, etc..  On the other hand, you're probably looking for
a lot of that stuff and tossing out the more intense system & networking
utilities you're finding, as they are of little use on a single system.
lol

Peace,
Gman