-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Security flaws in Firefox and Mozilla Suite (32

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "@freelistts PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rick,
The newest version of Firefox is 1.04.  That is not a typo.  If you have
version 1.02, perhaps you need to upgrade to 1.03 first and then upgrade again
to get the 1.04 new version.  Sorry I can't be more helpful, I just do not
know.  The instructions are from eWeek.
Dave

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:11:36 +1200
From: "D H (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Security flaws in Firefox and Mozilla Suite (32

David, following your directions., my download is for Firefox 1..03, not
1.04.  Perhaps a typo??  Thanks for keeping us up with the play on this.
Regards
Rick H