-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Saving HTML Pages

  • From: "Danny Wilsher" <dwilsher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:55:59 -0500

if you will go into the source code, it will show all the web hosting isp's
(light-host.com) are set to blank. this makes it look as if there is nothing
there or maybe appear like there is nothing is there? I couldn't save it
either with win 98 and ie6.... even tho I did save the pics and then the
code and put them in a folder and href'ed the pics to the pics in that
folder and it worked. just a way to get around the code if you really want
to save this tut....
Wilsher Motor Sports