-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sandys External Drive

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:46:03 -0700

Sorry Gman,
I keep getting a feeling that somebody is breaking Sandy's external drive
and she was asleep at 3:00AM and so was I!
Where were you at 3:00AM and what was you doing? Is it the Miranda rights
I'm supposed to insert here??
lol
I watch NCIS and Numbers so I'm always on alert for suspicious activity!
Opportunity and motive are always the first things to come to mind??
Lotsa questions........... very few answers.
YMMV