-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sandy Drive

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:15:32 -0400

I don't know why my messages are all scrambled
up on different lines, etc?  Freelists must be formatting
them that way?

I meant to say patience is NOT one of my virtues!

We're dealing with Comcast TRYING to get our tv
service all figured out.........they're replaced everying
on the pole, the line from the pole to the house and
almost every single line in the house and we still
have problems........so that's taking up a lot of my
time.  We just called them again and they'll be out
here EARLY Friday morning and I'm not an early
morning person..........UGH!  So while Rick (poor guy)
is leaving to have chemo I'll be dealing with them
for the 4th time in about 3 weeks' time.  And one
of them was a subcontractor and he had an attitude
from the moment he walked into my house and ended
up cutting the cable for one of our tvs that's broken at
the moment and didn't tell us AND the jerk stepped
where he wasn't supposed to step in the attic and
broke our ceiling and he didn't even tell us he did
that!!  Rick discovered it so we had to call them
and they're supposed to sent an insurance adjuster
out here to get started on fixing that.

Oh I take lots of breaks......my muscles pretty much
demand it.

Sandy