-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sandy Drive

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:39:01 -0400

Sandy,
    The hooting and such is great, but real life issues should always take
precedence over computer stuff, unless those real life issues involve the
computer, of course.  You go and take care of whatever you need to get done
and get back to us when you're ready to attack this issue again.  If you
then allow me to connect to your system, I'll run through the ideas that
have been suggested by Roger and myself and we'll try to quickly figure out
what's going on with your external one way or another.

    In the meantime drink plenty of fluids, take semi-frequent breaks and
don't allow yourself to get too overheated.  It won't do you, hubby, your
computer OR your home any good if you make yourself sick trying to ram
through the list of housework you hope to complete during a heat/humidity
wave.

Peace,
Gman