-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Samsung Monitor flickering

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:22:57 EST

Ed,
     Thanks for the info. No, I don't have a separate video card. The monitor
plugs into the motherboard.
HB

In a message dated 2/8/2009 8:01:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm really hoping you are using NVidia, but I'll keep looking if you use
> ATI
> video card or perhaps even Intel built onto motherboard video.
>
> Ed

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)