-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:47:16 -0400

When you send an email to a list through a gmail account, the message
will NOT return to you via the same gmail account.  This is because
gmail does not process duplicate messages and the copy you sent is
tagged with your SENT label (in your sent folder) already.

This is true whether you use the webmail interface or via the
POP3/SMTP server to your local client.

This is why I typically send using one address and receive via a
different address.  I also have a PCTT archive address on gmail.

Don