-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:49:11 -0400

Sandi,
    It's a perfect test for the trial card, so hold off until then.  The
reason you don't get to see most of your own posts is because Gmail is
designed to not send them back to us, at least normally.  If you go to the
webmail interface and select All Mail, you'll see all of your own posts
labeled as being from "Me".  Personally, I usually like the idea that my own
Gmail posts don't come back to me.  It helps keep my Inbox less cluttered.
:O)

Peace,
Gman