-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP2 un-install?

  • From: Frandy <jskene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:35:18 -0400

When I go to Add/Remove in Control Panel I have a file called "Windows Service
Pack 2 - Size .88 MB" indicating that it was last used on Apr 12/05. I
installed SP2 on April 6 and when I check c:\Windows I find
$NtServicePackUninstall$ with a date April 6/05. I did have a problem with the
initial attempt to install SP2 then everything seemed to work on the second
attempt so I am wondering if I can "remove" the .88 mb file from the control
panel option or will I create problems for myself?
Thanks for your input.
Frandy