-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP 2 now on automatic downloads

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:58:01 -0400

there is another update out there - for all operating systems -

8 NEW CRITICAL WINDOWS VULNERABILITIES

Microsoft issued 10 new security bulletins on Tuesday, 8 of them critical,
as part of their regular monthly "Patch Tuesday" security release schedule.
The vulnerabilities affect every major version of Windows back to Windows 98
up through and including Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003. Other
affected applications include Internet Explorer, Exchange Server and Excel.
Affected protocols or APIs include NNTP, SMTP, NetDDE, WebDav XML, and RPC.

Cris