-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Restore Point

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:50:04 -0500

Glo,
    It's only scary because you've never done it before.  Just open up
Windows Explorer and make your way to those locations.  Once there, you'll
see what I mean in the directions.

    No need for the restore point unless you'd like to make some
occasionally just to test the process (which wouldn't be a bad idea).  And
I'm glad to see that you do still have your sense of humor, even if it has
to fight its way through the frustration.  Just remember, you've got friends
that are more than willing to help you through the tough stuff, at least
where your electronic beast is concerned.        :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"