-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Restore Point

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:05:19 -0500

Judith,
    That, of course, means there's plenty of room for restore points.  The
fact that there are only two there indicates that it was recently reset
(turned off, rebooted then turned back on again).  I am not aware of any
situations where this would occur without user intervention, but I'm pretty
sure it does happen.  Maybe your AV app does it if it discovers a bug in a
restore point?

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"