-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Restore Point

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:12:04 -0700

Hi, may I ask a question at this point?  I COULD go to the previous month of
restore points, but NOTHING HAPPENED!  I tried restoring to at least 8 previous
points set by the computer and none of them would work.  It acted like it was
working and went through like it was really restoring to that date, then at the
end of 15 or so minutes it would say oops, sorry we can't go there.  I just
went to follow your instructions and it told me "no restore point has been set
yet for this date" and I don't see an option to set the date myself.  This is
so frustrating!  ~Glo

  From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  > The left arrow to go to previous calendar does not work???

  The same was the case for me. I assumed that meant there are no older
  restore points.

  glenn