-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Mechanic and similar programs

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:11:12 -0500

Hi Roger,
    I'm still visiting my folks in Philly, but I set up my mom's computer to
get my email.  Since I'm here to help get their lives back in order, I'll
only be able to check my messages occasionally.  So, I won't be able to put
these utilities to the test until after I return home Feb 2nd..          :O)

Peace,
GMan

The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask.