-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Cleaners EasyCleaner

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:46:46 -0600

Success!!  I deleted the icon, went to a download site recommended by the
forum (I think it was Free4U) downloaded again and this time was able to
install it.  Now I need to do some reading and learning about how it works.
Any caveats from anyone??
Joyce
P.S.  I took your advise and saved it my download file folder.