-=PCTechTalk=- Re: REMOVER FOR I WORM MY DOOM

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:52:51 -0800

Hi Christy
No you do not need to be concerned.

The online scans need to download some files to your computer to enable the
scan function.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 27/01/2004 at 7:42 PM Poppy0206@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 1/27/2004 7:25:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Use an online scan.
> http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm

IM using the pandasoftware.com/activescan now..what is all this stuff it is
downloading to my computer?  activescan components etc..? should I be
concerned?
christy