-=PCTechTalk=- Re: RAM question

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:01:46 -0500

Your memory slots will be color-coded (usually). So, you might have a BLACK,
BLUE, BLACK, BLUE. You need to identical sticks of RAM, and place them in
coinciding colors. If you have 1GB already, and you wanna make it 3GB, you buy
two more sticks of a gig each, and drop them into the same color code. So, drop
1GB into the black slot, and the other 1GB in the other black slot. You just
need identical RAM.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439