-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:54:15 -0500

What software did you use to copy the Quicken data to the CD?  Do you
have any CD-R's? (How long did it take to erase the CD-RW?) I would
recommend you use CD-R's instead. The CD burning program of choice for
me is Nero, since I believe it has the simplest interface of all of
them, especially for those with less experience.

If you let me know what program you're using, I may be able to send you
some screen shots that may help.

Tom