-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:50:08 -0400

Hi Beverly,
    The error message you told me about "...another instance is already
running" come up when Firefox is unable to find its default profile.  It now
appears as though everything is in its proper locations, so go ahead and try
to launch it.  I am half expecting there to be at least one more issue to
deal with, but we still need to know how it will react to what's been done
so far.  Let me know all about whatever you experience and we'll go from
there.       :O)