-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Proper edict

  • From: B <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:52:28 -0800 (PST)

crockpot_recipes for one, I do love my crockpot. I make a very good stew that
no one has complaned about yet.

Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  What cooking groups do you recommend?
Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
,,,,,,,,
Ô¿Ô¬
-----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
NRA Life Member
-----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

-----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:09:41 -0800 (PST), B wrote:

| I can understand that and it makes perfect sense for a person to
| first to try to fix the problem or get as much info on said
| problem as possible. Time is truly not in question her on my part
| my friend, I have my Cooking groups where I was 2 folders of about
| 8,000 each behind. I tried that export feature and now have to
| look at them by the folder I made just to save them, I can see
| them though so..........I'm still under the apple tree.
| GMan wrote: Becky,
| If you post a question, whoever believes they have a solution or
| suggestion will reply as time permits. If you find no takers, feel
| free to repost the query whenever you feel the first attempt was
| ignored (of course, none of the posts are actually ignored, but I
| do know that it can sometimes feel that way). The reason why we
| don't have any hard & fast rules about time limits is that we have
| no way of knowing how desperate your situation is to you. If it's
| something that MUST be solved quickly, it wouldn't be much of a
| help for us to say you have to wait a week or two before you can
| ask it again. And if there's no real rush, give it a while before
| reposting since someone may be researching the issue before
| replying.
|
| It's very important to remember that some questions may be beyond
| the understanding of the folks trying to help. Whenever possible,
| we try to research issues before attempting to answer them and
| that can cause a delay in the eventual reply. This will sometimes
| result in a reply that only contains a request for more info from
| you. If the topic is REALLY beyond what anyone here can handle,
| you may not get any answer at all. If that's the case, you might
| get something from one of us to that effect.
|
| Peace,
| GMan
|
| The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask.

| |
| God Bless
| Becky

| Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
| Try it now.

| To contact only the PCTT Mod Squad, write to:
| pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

God Bless
Becky