-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problems with Windows SP2

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:37:28 -0400

my windows messanger still shows in the bottom of my computer wiht an icon
and says not signed in when I place mouse over it.  I want to rid of it
also.. I had rid of it on my other computer but not this one.  Isnt there a
way to go into control panel, administrative tools, services, and diable
"messanger", actually I just looked and mine has been disabled.  I guess the
icon still shows at the bottom.

christy