-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problem.

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 06:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

Korella,

Besides the solution that "alienkc" suggests you might
also take a look at an explorer shell like MyIE2 aka
Maxthon. This has besides a tab system like
Opera(Mozilla) lots of other nice features like it is
free, no adware, it works off the explorer shell so no
learning curve and it comes with nice popup and adware
blockers and is stable. There are others out there as
well if you feel adventurous. Frankly I really like
the tabs which are much clearer about what multiple
windows you have open and much easier to filp through.
(Sleipnor is nice that way too).

http://www.myie2.com/html_en/home.htm

--- "=^;^=" <alienkc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> in IE go to tools
> internet options
> click on advanced tab
> I believe is you scroll through there, you will find
> a box that allows to
> reuse an open window
> not sure but am thinking that is what you are
> looking for

=====
"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through." Robert Hunter