-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plain text in OE was Re: JS Fortnight B Trojan

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:13:22 -0500

Here, using a second phone line for the computer, dialup was only about ten
dollars cheaper per month.  We got rid of the second phone line, the dialup
service, and for another ten dollars a month we increased our speed tenfold
and it's more reliable.

On 6/9/2003 at 8:26 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as kg6ocz was
rumoured to have uttered....