-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Part 2

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:35:46 -0400

I think they might be waiting for the message to appear in a format that
will make it easier to follow and understand.  All this editing and
replacing and dividing is bad enough but then some of them came through OK
and some didn't and then others came through but some didn't.

Don

"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket"  Unknown  (Bumper
Sticker)