-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Part 2

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:56:43 -0400

I actually took your idea of a batch file and combined it with what I
learned (or think I learned) from the MSDN site.  That site did not even
suggest useing batch files.  Neither did it say you couldn't.  I started
with the actual autorun.inf from my RoboForm folder and edited it as needed
and in accord with what I wanted.

I did the batch file the way it was because I was feeling too lazy to verify
the correct executable file names.

The intentional response to the blankety-blank blank line is appreciated.