-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PLEASE HELP

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:34:58 -0800

I will certainly ask her!!

I didn't mention that initially I couldn't get into any games on POGO on my
computer and it eventually gave me a message that I didn't have Java enabled
or needed an update. So I went to Windows Update and sure enough -- there
was a "recommended update" that I hadn't downloaded..... so I downloaded,
installed it and then I could get into the games. I emailed her and told her
to download the file and follow the instructions and it should work. She
emailed back and said okay I downloaded the program and it still doesn't
work.

I've just sent her an email asking..... did you actually install "the
program" and then you would have been prompted to reboot. I'll also ask if
the lights on her modem icon are blinking to make sure she's on (we wouldn't
want to imply that she doesn't know what she's doing!!)

~Lacey~