-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-Sp3 again

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:19:04 -0700

Downloaded SP3 and installed with absolutely no problem.  I have
mine set to automatically update so I imagine that's why it went
smoothly.  I also don't have zone alarm -- use Trend Micro.

The best part about updating -- the update to Windows Movie
Maker.  It is a joy to use now!  Almost as good as my Serif
Movie Plus Video Making Program.  Movie Maker is EZ-ier.

Judith

All I can say is I downloaded the file to a folder on my hd,
clicked on start>run> found the folder on the hd and installed
it from there with no problems to speak of.  Before I did that,
I went to PcPitstop and scannned my drivers to be sure they were
all up to date.  One wasn't .  I found it on line and installed
it.  A few small things happened but my puter has never run
better.
Matt