-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-New Question...Browser locking up.

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:45:51 -0500

This sounds like a shortage of video memory or maybe system memory.   I bet
your video adapter shares system memory and is limited to 32K or 64K.

Try minimizing the number of windows that are opened during startup and then
reboot, open Firefox and see how it works.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxx>