-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk= Outlook 2007 > Can't Find My Emails!!!

  • From: "gaynel13 @ gmail" <gaynel13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:34:56 -0400

Hi everyone -
I have been using Outlook 2007 without any problems.  I have numerous
files.  When I would connect to receive emails it would say: Receiving 2 of
14 emails, then 3, and 4, and so on until all 14 emails dropped down from
the web into Outlook.
Now, I'm getting 'Receiving 2 of 14 emails, and then 3, and 4, and maybe up
to just 6 or 7 and then it's done.  It doesn't download all the emails.  And
when I try and look for the 3 or 4 emails, I can only find 1 or 2 emails.
Not even the ones that say they are downloading are workingl.

I have no rules turned on.  I don't know what to do.
I hope someone can help me with this problem, please!
Many thanks

Gaynel
Indianapolis