-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 12:19:06 -0400

UPDATE:  When I go to Start and type the string into the search
box and then click "See more results" it finds everything.  I
thought that the Start search box and the Windows Explorer search
box were the same engine.

I'll have to start looking at replacement engines soon.  Do any
of them use the same search input box that Windows Search does?

The last time I saw an update to Search it was to version 4.0.
Does anybody know where it is now?  How would I check?

Don