-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC to cell phone problem

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:07:55 -0400

ML,
    This might sound like a stupid question, but did you completely remove
the failed install before trying the second, third, etc.?  Mostly, I'm
talking about using the Add/Remove Programs applet to uninstall it.  If
there's no entry in there for the program, then it means manually deleting
any folders that were created inside your Program Files folder.  You should
also reboot after the removal, but before trying it again.

Peace,
Gman