-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC Remote Control

  • From: "don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:58:40 -0400

Have you had any calls to tech support lately?  Actually, not *calls* but
online live chat or instant message with a technician for any reason?  Dell
and a lot of other hardware tech support departments now use remote access
type software to examine and try to duplicate reported problems.  This
typically installs an ActiveX or similar component on your computer.  May
not be the case here, but it is a possibility.

Don