-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC Pitstop

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:35:39 -0800 (PST)

Hank,
If that is all you are doing you should be allright.
Hopefully you are running at least 1Ghz with 256MB of
ram. If you buy any new software you will probably
need to upgrade.

Besides with computers rapidly changing here in the
last few months and this year, it is best to wait. In
a few months you can put together a really good
computer for under $300.

Glen

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.asp