-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook Express Question

  • From: "DSWabc" <dswabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:40:54 -0500

I found this in an msnews newsgroup.  Similar problem but I don't think the
replies address the problem we've been discussing.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=wrong+account+is+used+for+replies&dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&cat=en_US_1af493e1-1831-4a23-a891-078634d05944&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

If broken try:
http://tinyurl.com/25kcxu

Don