-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Order your MS XP SP2 CD

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <djweaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:01:53 -0400

You wouldn't need SP1.  If you have a XP boot CD you can actually make a XP
Boot CD with SP2 slipstreamed so that when you reinstall XP, SP2 is
automatically installed.  Not that hard to do, all's you need is your XP
boot disc, SP2, IsoBuster (or something similar) and Nero (or something
similar).

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sp2_slipstream.asp

Dave