-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Orbit Explorer

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:44:42 -0400

run it and see what it comes up with - you can then choose what you want it to
remove and what you don't want it to remove. It won't automatically remove it
until you tell it to.
If you use Kazaa - file swapping, that ads spyware to your system, and the last
I heard, it will kill regular Kazaa - Most legit programs don't carry spyware,
so they won't be killed by removing it from your computer. You can look on the
web site to see what the actual spyware is - if you want, before you delete it.

CrisS