-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Opera V 8.51

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <bookworm54@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:25:40 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks Bob,

Will try it.

Jo Ann

-------Original Message-------

From: The Keyboard Cowboy
Date: 01/09/06 09:02:43
To: Jo Ann Weaver
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Opera V 8.51

So far, I have not seen a site that Opera won't handle properly.  Doesn't
mean they don't exist - I just have not seen any in the places I visit.
   Regards from

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
  Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
  Monday, 1/9/2006, @ 9:01:29 AM EST
  Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere
nearby.

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:45:52 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Jo Ann Weaver
wrote:
[-]   I use Firefox and Avant too, and have for several years. I don't use
IE. Some sites that won't work with Firefox, but want IE will work with
Avant. Wonder if Opera would work this way?
[-]
[-]   Jo Ann