-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Ongoing Monitor issues

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 04:07:09 -0400

Nearly every maker has a range of quality throughout its lineup.  The
'best', in most people's eyes, is the most popular.  But that's a terrible
standard to follow since it's much more dictated by how well their marketing
department does its job.

It's much better to surf the Review sites and see what independent labs have
to say about the actual performance.  Whenever I'm looking for a replacement
(anything), I do web searches for the type of device followed by the word
comparison followed by the current year (2009, in this case).  I may go
through more than 10 'hits' before I'm satisfied with all I've read and come
to a decision, but I come away with a lot of confidence that I'm getting all
I'm about to pay for.    :)

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"