-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Off topic--Credit reports

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:42:09 -0400

Cristy,
    The more your report is accessed by anyone, the more credit issuing
companies start to view you as a possible higher risk.  Although they list
numerous reasons for these often baseless assertions, I have never been able
to see the full logic of their arguements.  The free report request dose not
count towards these 'report views'.

Peace,
Gman