-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT Re: Re: Proper edict

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:39:17 -0500

ML,
    If there are any situations where you decide to add salt, make sure it's
"sea salt" instead of the processed stuff they've been selling us over the
years.  These days, you can find sea salt in most of the same places you
would find the regular stuff, but it may be off on one side of that section
of shelves.  Sea salt is exactly what the name describes, but the only
processing the better brands go through is drying out the sea water to get
to the salt.  An added benefit is that it also contains other nutrients that
can only be acquired through eating seafood.  These other nutrients (as long
as they haven't been removed in an additional process) are actually GOOD for
you.         :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"