-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE versus the competition

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:12:29 -0500

Calypso.  Not flashy, but very powerful and pretty secure when set up.
It's highly configurable and it has an encrypted addressbook .  Doesn't
read newsgroups, but I have another program I use for that and it is also
pretty secure and highly configurable allowing address spoofing which
boogers the spambots that frequent them.

On 6/18/2003 at 10:14 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as kg6ocz
was rumoured to have uttered....