-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE and links

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:17:44 +0100

On 11 Apr 2005 at 7:22,  milady wrote:
> Wondering if I need to redownload OE?...where would I find it on the
> MS site?

Hi, milady,

I know you've resolved your default browser problem, but here's how
to get OE, anyway.

Outlook Express is bundled with Internet Explorer, so you get the
former when you [re]install the latter.

You can download different versions of IE, and many other browsers
from this site:

http://browsers.evolt.org/

Once you've installed the desired version, you may then want to go to
www.windowsupdate.com and install any relevant patches, or get them
from here:

http://cws.internet.com/ie.html

Another option for the updates is to get Microsoft to send you the
SP2 CD through the post. Handy for those with a slow connection.

Faustus