-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Nortons vs others -- HELP

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:37:46 -0500

Bob-

Have you heard of Panda Software? They are my second choice for an AV. The
url is:
(http://www.pandasoftware.com)

I subscribe to their daily Oxygen newsletter which discusses viruses
currently out (of course it will suggest Panda Software) , and how to get
rid of it.

They also have an online AV scan which you can use (be sure to deactivate
your current AV first).

I do not work for them, and do not do any testing for them. My first
preference is still Norton, but I have and do fall back to Panda as needed.

Robert