-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton install problems

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:40:21 -0500

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893803
I am feeling overwhelmed now by my searches!
can I download this?
or - could I uninstall service pack2 and reinstall it to get the windows
installer back?
It's tough to do this from my computer without being able to try things on
their computer - and I want to have some good ideas when I get there - so I
don't have to go back again! or sit there reading for an hour. I have trouble
concentrating as it is, and I can't do it there!

Cris