-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton install problems

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:30:57 -0500

never mind.... I found it!!
Cris
----- Original Message -----
From: Judith Tramayne
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:39 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton install problems

I am trying the Trendmicro for 30 days -- has a free trial -- I
probably will purchase it as I like it better than Nortons.
More options which are easier to set to my preferences.

It removed all Norton stuff without me doing a thing except
installing it.  So why not install the trendmicro -- get rid of
old norton and then cancel Trendmicro before it installs its
stuff.

Only thing it left on was a update file from Nortons which might
be a cookie.  Just a thought.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

They are older and tired - and I was getting tired, so we
decided to tackle this again next week.

Thanks!!!!
Cris