-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help with Dell Drivers Downloads please......

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:36:03 -0400

Use the driver backup to save the drivers currently installed.
Use them as needed once you complete your clean install.  Then,
in needed you will be able to go find updates for your various
drivers.  I did not mean to use the backup as a be-all end-all
solution to your driver problem.

I quit buying Dell products several years ago after buying three
pieces of (expletive deleted) from them.  I am glad I did after
looking at that downloads and drivers page.  What a waste of
time.  I didn't see most of the drivers you listed.   Where did
they hide them?

Don