-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help with Dell Drivers Downloads please......

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:51:58 -0400

Thanks again, I use a driver backup program on my desktop, handy little app
but would never trust it to download/update drivers. But to keep the current
drivers the apps are handy. I hope to try and start on this tomorrow. Did
you take a look, maybe I missed the audio/video drivers..

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriversHome/NeedProductSelection

and put in the Laptop service code, which is  51XV5F1

Thanks much!